Rates (subject to change):
Registration: To secure a child’s spot, there is a registration fee of $50.00 per child plus two week’s worth of tuition at the time of registration. This entire fee is non-refundable.
Sibling Discount: Equal to 10% off the oldest child’s tuition rate, for each day that both the children are enrolled in the Program.
Vacation Credit: Each child gains two weeks of vacation credit upon their one year anniversary of being enrolled in the Program. This credit is equal to the weekly rate or daily fraction thereof. Disclaimers:
- During extended leaves of absence (including maternity leave and summers off), these two weeks will be used (forfeited).
- Your tuition account must be current before vacation credit can be used.
- Children must be absent from the Center during the time vacation credit is used.
- Families may request vacation credit for illness, holidays/center closings, or any other absence, but credit can be used retroactively for up to only one (1) week after the fact.
- Unused vacation credit will not be credited by the Center.
- Vacation credit is not cumulative from year to year.
Enrichment Activities: Dancercise, Growing with Music, Chapel, summer swimming lessons (Preschool), and Spanish lessons (Preschool) are all included in tuition. Community field trips and hot lunches are provided at an extra cost.
Regular weekly fees remain in effect during periods that contain Center closings for holidays, weather, and staff development days. The Center is closed on the following days: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after. In addition, the Center will close for three staff development training days per year, one in the Spring and two in the Fall. The Center is closed from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day, but no tuition is due during that time. The Center will close early at 5:00 P.M. for our Annual Family Picnic and Annual Christmas Program. Look for those days to be announced in the list of annual Center closings. The Director reserves the right to add days of closing, depending on the days of the week holidays fall on that particular year.