Rates (subject to change):
Registration: To secure a child’s spot, there is a registration fee of $50.00 per child plus two week’s worth of tuition at the time of registration. This entire fee is non-refundable.
Sibling Discount: Equal to 10% off the oldest child’s tuition rate, for each day that both the children are enrolled in the Program.
Vacation Credit: Children enrolled on a basis of twelve months per year receive two full weeks of vacation credit during their anniversary year. Families that opt to take summers off or that are enrolled for less than full time twelve months per calendar year for any reason will not receive any vacation credit. The family will, however, be granted the tuition credit (see below).
- Vacation credit can be used in chunks of two or more consecutive days (e.g. Thursday/Friday, Friday/Monday, etc.). Individual days are not credited.
- Vacation credit must be requested two weeks in advance, via written notice to the Director.
- Your tuition account must be current before vacation credit can be used.
- Children must be absent from the Center during the time vacation credit is used.
- Unused vacation credit will not be credited by the Center.
- Vacation credit is not cumulative from year to year.
Tuition Credit: Each December the Center will be closed for a Christmas Break. Regardless of start date, all families currently enrolled will be credited one full week of tuition. Children enrolled on a temporary basis will not be granted this credit.
Enrichment Activities: Dancercise, Growing with Music, Chapel, and Spanish lessons (Preschool) are all included in tuition. Community field trips and hot lunches are provided at an extra cost.
Regular weekly fees remain in effect during periods that contain Center closings for holidays, weather, and staff development days. The Center is closed on the following days: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after. In addition, the Center will close for three staff development training days per year, one in the Spring and two in the Fall. The Center is closed from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day, and all families will be given the one (1) week tuition credit for this time. The Center will close early at 5:00 P.M. for our Annual Family Picnic and Annual Christmas Program. Look for those days to be announced in the list of annual Center closings. The Director reserves the right to add days of closing, depending on the days of the week holidays fall on that particular year.